The Worcester Wolves are a professional Basketball team playing in the British Basketball League (BBL). Home games and training take place at the state of the art 2,000 seat University of Worcester Arena.The team play as many as 25 home games during the season taking part in the BBL Championship, BBL Cup, BBL Trophy and the all important BBL Playoffs.
The club was formed in May 2000 and moved up the leagues quickly, entering the BBL in the 2006/07 season and winning both the trophy and the Playoffs in 2013/14.
Players are selected from home-grown talent and overseas professionals. They are full-time and when they are not training or playing games they work hard to promote the sport in the local community and surrounding areas.
The basketball game night experience we offer appeals to a wide audience. As well as fast moving high quality professional sport, the entertainment on game night includes light shows, music, cheerleaders and a lot of crowd participation with “Wolfie” the Wolves mascot leading the way.
For the 2017/18 season Worcester Wolves have chosen to make their season ticket prices more affordable and accessible to reward fan loyalty. This also means that a wide range of fans can enjoy elite professional basketball in the UK.
Why Sponsor Us?
- We have a loyal and diverse fan base that we value, that is evident in our movement towards more affordable and inclusive season ticket prices for the 2017/18 season.
- A strong social media following with an average reach of over 12,000 on facebook and even higher on Twitter.
- The Worcester Wolves team are very active in the community visiting schools and businesses in the local area and beyond. In the 2016/17 they provided coaching sessions to over 1000 school children.
- All games are streamed via livebasketball.tv service and selected games have been shown on BBC Sport, Sky and Eurosport.
- Exposure to University population of 12,000
Worcester Wolves have a wide range of sponsorship and hospitality packages which offer opportunities to promote your company whilst entertaining clients, rewarding staff, or simply treating family and friends. Flexible packages are available to suit a wide range of businesses and sponsorship requirements.
If you wish to discuss opportunities for sponsorship, please use the contact Lucy Caden on: email@example.com
To download a copy of the sponsorship opportunities booklet which includes detailed information and prices, please follow the link below.